The Unadorned

My literary blog to keep track of my creative moods with poems n short stories, book reviews n humorous prose, travelogues n photography, reflections n translations, both in English n Hindi.

Friday, April 15, 2011

I'm Feeling Lucky

===============================================
A new author, say it's me, desires that his work be appreciated...and there's nothing unusual about it. What's unusual is that even after lapse of considerable time, he refuses to accept the reality. There are more people in search of appreciation/recognition than people willing to appreciate. A demand and supply scenario! I sent copies of my recent book "एक साल बाद " to at least twenty-odd editors for review, but I'm not aware if at least one of them has bothered to review it. I've no urgency and I'm not going to investigate why it did happen the way it happened. At the same time I'm not willing to accept that my book is a bundle of trash and hence it received no attention. If I start accepting that, that'll be the end of my literary ambitions. And, lo, to make me feel right, I suddenly get some encouraging response. Here's one such response I received by post from one Mr Shishupal Singh 'Narsara', Adhyaksha, Sahitya Sansad, Sikar Rajasthan. I thought I can copy it to my blog.
================================================
अभिमत
--------

"एक साल बाद" (कहानी संग्रह)
-------x------x-------x-------x-------x-------

आस-पास के परिवेश में जो घटित हो रहा है वह कहानीकार . एन. नन्द के संवेदनशील मन को व्यथित एवं आंदोलित करता है और उससे उनके उर्वरा मस्तिष्क में और भावों से भरे ह्रदय में हलचल होती है तथा उसी से कहानी निसृत होती है। 'एक साल बाद' एक अहिन्दीभाषी कहानीकार का हिन्दी में रचनाकर्म है, जिसका हिन्दी साहित्य जगत में व्यापक स्वागत हुआ हैएक साल पूर्व ही आपका 'विरासत' कहानी संग्रह आया था, जिसमे उन्होंने डाक विभाग से सम्बंधित कहानियों को समाहित किया था। 'एक साल बाद' का फलक विस्तृत हैइन कहानियों में सामाजिक एवं मानव संबंधों को कहानी के सांचे में ढाल कर पाठकों को परोसा हैइनकी भाषा-शैली सरिता की तरह कल-कल बहती सी प्रतीत होती है, जिसमें सहजता एवं सरलता के साथ-साथ मार्मिकता एवं प्रभावोत्पदकता भी हैइन कहानियों में पाठक को अंत तक बांधे रखने की क्षमता भी हैमाटी की सौंधी गंध लिए ये कहानियां आम आदमी के इर्द-गिर्द घूमती हैंभाषा, शैली, एवं शिल्प की दृष्टी से तो ये उत्कृष्ट कहानियां हैं ही; कथानक चयन एवं संवेदना से सरोबार इन कहानियों में नए मुहाबरे भी गढ़े गए हैंयहाँ लेखक ने आत्माभिव्यक्ति के साथ सामाजिक दायित्व का निर्वहन भी किया हैलेखक साधुवाद के सच्चे अधिकारी है

आकर्षक मुखावरण और बढ़िया कागज़ पर विशुद्ध मुद्रण पुस्तक को पठनीय, मननीय एवं संग्रहणीय बना देता है

बधाईचरैवेति-चरैवेति

शिशुपाल सिंह 'नारासारा'
____________________________________________________
By
A N Nanda
Muzaffarpur

15-04-2911

____________________________________________________

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mubarak ho sir!!

2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home