The Unadorned

My literary blog to keep track of my creative moods with poems n short stories, book reviews n humorous prose, travelogues n photography, reflections n translations, both in English n Hindi.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Annual Gallarery

---------------------------------------
A year ago I had landed here at Shimla. The weather was exactly the same as it is today. In fact it had started to look up after a phase of rain and snow and, funnily, I was made to understand that my coming was responsible for the welcome change in the elements! Joking apart, the year has been nice to me: visiting picturesque places, meeting nice people, praying gods scattered everywhere in this hill country, living so near the verdant nature--what else would I expect from life? Looking back, the days I spent here with my pen and lens will be memorable. I have been leaving my footprints on my blog. Here are the samples of a few pictorial moments.
----------------------------------------
The App Store

Twinkle-Twinkle Li'l Stars
You're Caught Mr Chameleon
Oh Birdie! Not a Place to Perch!
A Picture Postcard
God over Head, Everything is Fine
Neither the Moon, nor the Sun: Just an Illusion
God's Musicians

The Perfect Carpet
A Bee-Trap
The Thirteen3Thirteen
Jungle Lore
The Perfect Sunset
-----------------------
By
A N Nanda
Shimla
16-02-2014
_______________

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sites such as Craigslist aոd EBay allow users tߋ post their items for sale for free.
Іf you enjoy photography, үou can aсtually sell ƴour photos online.
Rеsearch Һas shown that sеveral visits ɑre required Ьefore this
happeոs.

my web pagе: way To make money for kids

4:28 PM  
Blogger ssvalli said...

Dear Sir,

After two months today I visited the blog. Wow! the blog gave me warm welcome with Shimla apples, other fruits and nice sun set, etc.etc. Very nice pictures and we are tempted to visit Shimla now itself.

With kind regards

soundaravalli s.
PA to SPOs., Pollachi Divn.

1:55 AM  
Blogger The Unadorned said...

Thanks Soundaravalli.

3:12 AM  
Anonymous Destination Infinity said...

Wow, the pics are great. Good to see snowfall, at least in photos. Here in Chennai it's getting hot, hotter and hottest :)

Destination Infinity

10:01 AM  
Blogger The Unadorned said...

Thanx Rajesh. I know Chennai and its weather. Having spent one and half year in Kovai I used to always compare Chennai with Kovai and feel so much satisfied.

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home