The Unadorned

My literary blog to keep track of my creative moods with poems n short stories, book reviews n humorous prose, travelogues n photography, reflections n translations, both in English n Hindi.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Picture Postcards


-------------------------------------
These are a few snaps that got accumulated in my clickable gadgets as I toured around during the last few days. I thought I could post them here for the sake of continuity of my blog until I compose something worth reading.
--------------------------------------
A Temple in the Sky: Chail
A Hill Illuminated: Kullu
In Search of Snow: Marhi on Way to Rohtang

A Flight to the Moon: On the bank of Beas on way from Manali to Kullu
Picnicing on the Hills: The Crow Style
The VVIP Gallery on a Historical Tree: The World's Highest Cricket Ground, Chail
Walking Alone: A Mongrel in a Hurry to reach Manikarn
Graze but in Style
A Road to the Sky and Beyond
Row, row, row your boat Gently down the stream...Raft on the River Beas
By
A N Nanda
Shimla
24-05-2013
_____________________________



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Deepak said...

Very well written, i like the style of your writing... i will return for more articles from you. Thank you sir.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home