The Unadorned

My literary blog to keep track of my creative moods with poems n short stories, book reviews n humorous prose, travelogues n photography, reflections n translations, both in English n Hindi.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Thanks for the Appreciation


======================
IndianBlogs, a content benchmarking portal, maintains a directory of the best blogs of India. The portal has its own criteria of choosing them, and most probably they are based on some kind of analysis of contents. Yes, content is always the king! I, for myself, have taken some extra interest these days in improving the contents of my blog and its present selection as a blog of note is perhaps on account of that. Good! It should encourage me.

Now if anybody searches the net through Google engine with the search words "Best Indian Blog", the search will list this particular page that showcases the names of the best Indian bloggers and it will appear at the top of the page. Opening that link, one can see the list of best bloggers and mine is listed among the "Writers, Authors, Critics, Poets, Literature". So I should expect some more visitors to my blog.

Similar thing happened to my weblog sometime in November 2006 when a website (aparnaonline.com) chose my blog as the blog of week. I had then posted one snippet on this blog thanking all those behind such selection. I was then really into blogging in a big way; there were even jokes among my posts! Then towards March 2007 I got a little slack in posting contents, since I was then busy in promoting my other blog and my book "The Remix of Orchid". Now I am determined to make this blog "The Unadorned" better.

Finally, I think it will help if I reiterate the nature of my blog. It is a blog that will ramble from topic to topic with anecdotes, vignettes, short stories, poems, translations, jokes. Bravo ramblingnanda! Bravo blogspot!!

_________________________________________
By
A. N. Nanda
Berhampur
06-04-2008
=========================================

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home