The Unadorned

My literary blog to keep track of my creative moods with poems n short stories, book reviews n humorous prose, travelogues n photography, reflections n translations, both in English n Hindi.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Stepping out Gingerly


I am just a beginner, and like any beginner I've freshness, inquisitiveness, fear, and willingness to go by the norm. I've already a blog, created in a small-timer blogspace where I regularly post contents with literary overtones. Maybe I want to have a bigger audience or maybe I want richer features or maybe I want to simply put my eggs into a different basket, I've come here to try my hand at blogging. I shall try to keep it literary, but then no one knows how things would shape as time marches on.

A stanza of verse will be appropriate to make the moment memorable. Only yesterday it came to me while I was commenting on a
post of a friend whom I met here in the blogosphere. In fact I felt I should arrange a more respectable place for my contents as I visited his blog.

Nowhere but nowhere
can I go now
Now that I've returned
After aeons of roving
just to inhale your smile
and plunge into your smiling eye.

________________________________________________________


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home